Wednesday 22 April 2009

Spotify experiment ...

Carla Bley – The Lord Is Listenin to Ya Halleluja!

An amazing, laugh-out-loud trombone solo which Rick and I found last night around the start of bottle #2, spotisurfing via his vague memory and my undoubted expertise, ha ha... He had to phone his daughter at about 11.30 to slurredly rave about it, to Ellie's slight bewilderment I think.
This link should work, if you've installed Spotify. (If you can but haven't, you really should; if you can't yet, commiserations, hopefully it'll be along soon.) Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Spotify just tell me to type in my email and wait for an invitation? Or are you paying a subsciption?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic! Have got the whole Carla Bley Live! album now which is superb. I also love Song Sung Long.
    Thanks for the intro.

    Also worth a visit:
    Utviklingssang

    ReplyDelete