Everybody’s doing it, so here’s my 2012 Quiz of the Year.
1. Who didn’t skyfall?
2. Which tower of strength may have been dug up in a car park?
3. Is there life on Mars?
4. Where did water start just after it was stopped?
5. Of what water-related asset was it said, in June: “Prices have bottomed out and investors feel this is a good time to buy.”?
6. Who is ending the year even more pasty-faced?
7. Two events proved that the world won’t end just because someone says it will. Identify them both.
8. How did someone earn £8,000 a day for knowing nothing?
9. What illumination has finally gone out?
And lastly, an easy one:
10. Who threw the best blog party of the year?