(Or do again.)
(Inspired by my sister's nut loaf recipe.)
The first twenty five:
1. Make a nut loaf.
2. Make a nut roast.
3. Cook nuts in anything other than a stirfry, and then only under very precise circumstances dictated by Kenneth Lo.
4. Drink Drambuie by the schooner.
5. Eat tripe.
6. Eat reduced oysters.
7. Drink Mateus Rosé by the pint.
8. Lose the car.
9. Dream about losing the car.
10. Drown your sorrows.
11. Buy any more technology on spec.
12. Put dead technology in the attic.
13. Fall asleep during ‘The One Show’.
14. Stay awake during ‘The One Show’.
15. Try to grow parsley from seed.
16. Poke a crumbly cork through the neck into the bottle.
17. Go to North Africa for a relaxing holiday.
18. See Naples (except from the sea).
19. Fail to watch paint dry.
20. Try to beat the T-reg BMW off the lights.
21. Drink too much for celebration.
22. Neglect your strengths.
23. Walk away from situations without resolving them.
24. Accidentally eat a whole packet of salted cashew nuts whilst not watching ‘The One Show’.
25. Vote UKIP.