Sunday 29 September 2013

A week not in Chicago.


Bee is off tomorrow to Chicago for a week, with her best friend.  I’m anticipating some exciting reports about the waterfront, South Side blues, a trip out to the prairie and up the Sears Tower, and much more, but I won’t be getting these until she returns.  In the meantime, I’ve resolved to blog every day, to keep me out of mischief.  Or get me into it.  Or something.  Tomorrow’s will be about a ludicrous night in north-west Pembrokeshire, in 1993.  Or something.

3 comments:

  1. I think mischief is a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blew in from the windy city,
    The windy city is mighty pretty,
    but it ain't got what we've got
    etc
    etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more mischief, or something, the better.

    ReplyDelete