Which should probably be tweets, except that I’ve taken against twitter.
- If VW have invented a device which reduces emissions from the exhaust pipe, why don’t they just leave it switched on all the time?
- Why can’t I ever get past page 100 of War and Peace? It’s not for lack of time or good intentions.
- After a court ruling in the US, you no longer need to pay composer royalties when you sing Happy Birthday to someone. I’m assuming this is back-dated.
- Apparently, fidgeting whilst sitting around can prolong your life. I am immortal!
- Am I alone in commiserating with the [alleged] pig? Though it was probably grateful to be dead.