1. A stationary vehicle has both its indicators flashing. What does this signify?
2. When should you signal to indicate a turn?
3. When should you NOT signal to indicate a turn?
4. What is the rural speed limit for motorbikes?
5. On a dual carriageway, when should you pull in from the overtaking lane?
6. On a smart motorway, what does the sign ‘QUEUE – CAUTION’ mean?
1. The vehicle is illegally parked.
2. When you have begun to make the turn.
3. When there is a vehicle waiting to emerge from the road you intend to turn into.
4. Whatever the speedometer goes up to.
5. Generally, when there has been no vehicle to overtake for half a mile; however, you should pull in when a) there is a car’s length gap between two lorries which you can enter in order to immediately pull out again, or b) you are undertaking.
6. A queue has been caused by the sign being switched on.