Because my concentration levels on anything other than top-of-the-range matters seem to be more depleted than the country’s gas reserves at the moment, no brain reserves left for deeper analysis. So:
1. How come Cyprus needs bailing out? It’s only little.
2. What’s a ‘reader’, and how come I’ve never wanted one?
3. How come my local news tells me about snowdrifts in Arran?
4. Why doesn’t San Marino need bailing out, then?
5. Why did the man in the VW Polo nearly kill us both this morning in order to get in front of me on the single-lane section of the A4 in order to turn left at the roundabout?