It has been pointed out that there needs to be a Government publication to counter the leaked Yellowhammer report about the dangers. They’ve had a good 45 minutes to come up with it, but they’re clearly not up to this simple task, so I’ll do it for them. I don’t have any spads to help, so forgive me if I’ve missed some out.
- 1. We will all become free.
- 2. We will trade on equal terms with the US, Mexico, China, Brazil and India (as long as they trade on equal terms with us).
- 3. However, we won’t have to trade with any frogs, krauts, eytiyes, dagos or spics. Or micks.
- 4. We can have our own faceless bureaucrats.
- 5. Our Parliament will be able to take back control of whatever it is they didn’t already have control of. (Nobody knows.)
- 6. The Red Chins in their millions
- Will overspill their borders
- And chaos then will reign in our Rael (©Pete Townshend)
- 7. Unless we fight a war against them.
- 8. Which we will obviously win, because we won’t be vassals.
- 9. We will compete with all the other offshore islands and principalities in the world’s greatest industry (moving money from place to place without spending any of it).
- 10. Except Singapore, of which we will become a colony.
- Technology will solve all our problems.
I've left intact blogger's weird interpretation of a Word numbered list. It seemed apt.