Yes thank you, I’ve had a nice blogbreak, and flushed out a few self-inflicted misconceptions, such as that there were categories – rants, raves and trivia – into which each post had to exclusively fall. Hence the changed headline. So here goes. Put this into a category of your own choice, if you like; though I’d rather you didn’t.
I was going to spend a lot of time and effort in researching some answers, but it’s too late (in every sense), so instead here are ten questions.
1. What proportion of current cabinet ministers are Old Etonians?
2. Of these, how many are women?
3. What proportion of the population are Old Etonians?
4. What proportion of the population are women?
5. How many current cabinet ministers inherited their wealth?
6. Of these, how many are women?
7. How many current cabinet ministers have worked for their living?
8. Of these, how many worked outside the fields of public relations, law, or media?
9. Please rate the following qualifications for a politician: rhetoric; forcefulness; logicality; consistency; empathy.
10. Why can’t a woman be more like a man?