My name is not Inigo Montaya. You killed my Post-its. Prepare to be really, really, really bored.
1) EX BIKE. I have promised to give my disused exercise bike to Alan so that he can, um, exercise his dodgy knee. I need to dismantle it (the bike) so that it will fit into the boot of his car.
The Stickie goes to: Rosie, for a nice little scenario involving 'bike' and taking in all six.
2) BOL. I had a pan of bolognese sauce in the outside fridge which needed to be frozen. Or eaten.
The Stickie goes to: Christopher, for getting the point, and providing several time-wasting avenues.
3) RING BELL. I had to phone Professor Bell regarding the Neighbourhood Watch meeting.
The Stickie goes to: ElizT, for the most desperately inventive submission of them all.
4) 2 STRINGS. I needed to buy two sets of guitar strings for an upcoming music project.
The Stickie goes to: nobody. Nobody crossed the inventiveness threshhold.
5) CAROUSEL. The kitchen carousel thingie, you know, the thingie that enables you to store saucepans in two layers inside that otherwise totally wasted space under the corner of the worktop? Well, it's collapsed again, and I need to do a load of dismantling, reassembling, reinstallation ... Hello? Hello?
The Stickie goes to: a joint award to Rosie and ElizT, for making it this far.
6) REMINDER. I had to send out a reminder about the Neighbourhood Watch meeting.
and the Stickie goes to ... everybody. You all reminded me that I'd embarked on this singularly ill-conceived project.