Wednesday 5 October 2011

Does anyone else have this problem?

Most of the Blogspot sites I visit allow me to comment as my Google account, by default.  But others require me to 'select profile'.   I select 'Google account'.  It tells me to sign in (even though I already am), and when I do so I get the following very helpful message: 'Cookie value is null for FormRestoration'.

Any hints/tips?  I'm reluctant to throw this into the seething swamp of Google's so-called 'help'.

Anyway, if you're craving comments from me but not getting any, it's not for lack of trying!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had that problem. If you'd like to point me towards a site, I'll give it a whirl and report back.

    It's when you understand each individual word, but together they make no sense that frustration sets in, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Z. I'm working on it. Agree about verbal frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insulting of them to say your cookie value is null. I bet your cookies are lovely.
    Coming from Wordpress I don't have that problem but on a few blogspot sites I have to use open ID and it always takes about three tries to get a comment accepted.

    ReplyDelete