Saturday 8 January 2011

More Music

New Year Resolution #5.  So, the easy bit first: music I've already made and recorded.  In this case, just two more songs from the 87 tapes - no more of those will be published, because they're not good enough.  These two, though, I think are.

Hopelessly Lost

Local Girls

The next phases will be:

  • More recent recordings, from 2003 or thereabouts (maybe - they were made for a musical which I've abandoned for now, and I'm not sure they stand up on their own.  I'll check them out.)
  • Songs written in the past but not yet recorded.  (This requires an element of drudgery, but I think there are a few worth preserving, maybe 3 or 4 out of about 200)
  • Songs not yet written.  This will require creativity, collaboration, hard work, and above all fun.

1 comment: