Sunday 23 November 2014

Five Randoms for Sunday



1. When I left the house at 11.30 this morning, I could hardly see through the windscreen for rain, wipers at full throttle.  Now I can see the Pleiades from my garden.  Isn’t weather wonderful?



2. The benefits of a third Heathrow runway are officially estimated at between 112 and 220 billion pounds, over a sixty year period.



3. I think I’m going to vote Green.  Look up their manifesto, then look up the Kippers’. 



4. Can we please rewind Christmas to about 1949?  A tangerine and a couple of walnuts will do me.  I want my Meccano set back though.



5. You can get used to anything, however frightful it might have seemed.

1 comment:

  1. And this morning there was heavy frost on my windscreen, so hard that I couldn't speed up the thawing by scraping it off with a credit card.

    ReplyDelete