- Dominos Pizza have erected new gates at the entrance to their back yard.
- The new Oxford Road car park gets very busy and is often over crowded. The council have been asked to sort it out.
- Some people are getting into the habit of fly tipping around the Kensington Park recycling point. Signs have been put up.
- Councillor xxxxxx was asked by a local playgroup to be Santa. 'I think the parents thought I really was Santa Claus,' he said. 'Sometimes being a politician can be fun.'
- No news on salt bins.
- 'Shocking' pictures show potholes at the bottom of Connaught Hill. The holes have been repaired.
In other news, I have now gone 24 hours without taking any painkillers. That's good, isn't it?