Tuesday 15 February 2011

Apricot Enemy Action

My food is either trying (misguidedly - but food isn't that bright, is it?) to liven up my life, or has it in for me.  On Sunday, it was the yogurt.  Half an hour ago, as I was attempting to extract two eggs from the fridge to be scrambled for my lunch, half a tin of apricots decided to jump out and land (upside down of course) on the floor.  This is annoying.  I'd been vaguely thinking of using those apricots to soup up the second half of the curry this evening.  And I now have to wash the freaking floor (or at least that bit of it) again.

Do you think the Big Society does minders?

1 comment:

  1. Powers of deduction allow that the tin was open: otherwise it wouldn't have been in the fridge; it would have been more than half full; it wouldn't have messed up the floor. But look on the bright side: it could have got your trousers then what would you have done - there's surely a limit to trouser availability.
    Funnily enough I had scrambled eggs for lunch yesterday also. They were nice, but uneventful.

    ReplyDelete